Anyone seen this before??Etervin Wine Preservation

moa999

Enthusiast
Solutions
Agreed plastic lilely wouldn't last long.

I find vacuvin works well enough and is much easier, though I doubt it would last a week.

The other simple method for half a bottle is to just pour into a 350mL bottle which greatly reduces the surface area to the neck

penegal

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
A member of this forum got me onto the Wirra Wirra Church Block 375mL bottles a few years ago, and I've never looked back. Very simple. and an excellent re-sealing cap.

It is especially good for vintage port. Most table wines I will tend to drink in one sitting... although some doctors may not agree that is healthy.

Steady

Solutions
A member of this forum got me onto the Wirra Wirra Church Block 375mL bottles a few years ago, and I've never looked back. Very simple. and an excellent re-sealing cap.

It is especially good for vintage port. Most table wines I will tend to drink in one sitting... although some doctors may not agree that is healthy.
The government health guidelines changed/reduced around March last year... they now advise no more than 4 standard drinks per day and no more than 10 per week. I'm tempted to move to Ireland.

TheRealTMA

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
The government health guidelines changed/reduced around March last year... they now advise no more than 4 standard drinks per day and no more than 10 per week. I'm tempted to move to Ireland.

TheRealTMA

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Agreed plastic lilely wouldn't last long.

I find vacuvin works well enough and is much easier, though I doubt it would last a week.

The other simple method for half a bottle is to just pour into a 350mL bottle which greatly reduces the surface area to the neck
I’ve seen a similar thing some years ago at the Noosa Food and Wine festival. The circles were made of laboratory grade silicon so should resist the wine for quite a while.

tgh

Established Member

25 for me… so I am doomed, Swmbo just ordered the casket...

Buzzard

25 for me… so I am doomed, Swmbo just ordered the casket...
A couple of years ago a family member "in the industry" offered me a factory second casket / coffin. What was he thinking 😨

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Currently Active Users