Anyone having Unusual delays in receiving MR points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

twiningb

Established Member
Has anyone else had an unusual delay in receiving Membership Rewards points? I don't seem to have any new ones since about Thursday across my accounts or my wife's, despite numerous transactions posting since then.

Has anyone else had an unusual delay in receiving Membership Rewards points? I don't seem to have any new ones since about Thursday across my accounts or my wife's, despite numerous transactions posting since then.
I have 2 trans on the 7th feb, not showing up, yet 8th and 9th have shown up

I have had the same experience. I’m keeping a close eye in the dying days before April 14.

Glad I’m not the only one experiencing delays.

Last edited:
Have Platinum Edge.
Points for Woolworths e gift card morning of 8th have posted.
No points posted for online event ticket purchase late morning or Coles on evening of 8th.

Your query prompted me to check my MR account. No points posted since 7th Feb, and I have had significant charges go through the account since then. Will keep an eye on this.

MrsMac and I have had the same issue. Some txns from 8th have posted points, some have not, and nothing from 9th onwards. For us it is across Charge, Explorer (Gateway) and Reserve cards. I contacted Amex by live chat today who said everything on our accounts was ok, so hoping they appear soon.

Yeah, mine all seem to have caught up to stuff posted by yesterday, this morning. I couldn't get a points transaction listing in my account (Ascent plus Altitude Rewards) earlier, while my wife's Ascent Premium (only) happily showed a listing, but that's just corrected now.

Yeah, haven't received any MR points since about July 1. Before that there was also a delay of around a week for some transactions to have points processed, but they came through eventually. I'm sure the points will come through soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back