Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Any update on the new A350s for Finnair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrunfree

I'm wondering if anyone has any recent knowledge about when Finnair will be introducing their new aircraft on the long haul routes to Asia. The last thing I can find (Aug 2014) suggests mid 2015, which might suit my mid July trip to AMS. I flew on their A340 last year in Y and wouldn't be in a hurry to repeat that experience.

markis10

Veteran Member
There is eleven before the first Finnair body, so I may not sure it will be mid 2015

aaflyer

I'm wondering if anyone has any recent knowledge about when Finnair will be introducing their new aircraft on the long haul routes to Asia. The last thing I can find (Aug 2014) suggests mid 2015, which might suit my mid July trip to AMS. I flew on their A340 last year in Y and wouldn't be in a hurry to repeat that experience.
Google search found it in second result. "Scheduled for delivery in autumn 2015"

Finnair

The Qantas Premier Platinum Card delivers up to 100k Qantas Points, 75 bonus Status Credits, complimentary lounge invitations and travel insurance. All this with a reduced first-year annual fee of $199.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shadowsfury