Any new offerings to earn KrisFlyer in AU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shuuy

Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Gold
Oneworld
Emerald
Star Alliance
Gold
WestPac withdrew the SQ card 10 days before I was ready to ring the register.

Anyone know of any KrisFlyer replacements? (Or any Virgin Australia cards that make the 1.3 VA to 1 SQ transfer worth it?)

The Virgin High Flyer card earns 1.25 VA points/$ (just under 1 SQ point/$).
The Citibank Signature card (currently free if you have a good credit rating) earns 1.5 Citibank points / $, which converts to 1 SQ point / $.
I think the Westpac Altitude card can still convert to SQ with an effective earn rate of 1.5 SQ points / $ on the Amex.

ANZ Black Amex effectively earns 1 SQ/$ via Velocity but only half that on the Visa.

Amex Plat Edge gets up to 4 SQ/$ at supermarket/petrol and 1 on other spend

Amex Business Accelerator 2 SQ/$ but capped to 100K at that level

Apologies if you knew this and were only looking for a Visa/MC

3 pts/$ normal spend at supermarkets + 1 bonus pts/$ as the local champion with the amex app. = 4 pts/$

Works like a dream! I wonder how many people actually use it... probably not many I'd imagine.

I have Citi working quite ok so there is no need for new when it comes to Kris Miles. Having the Westpac Platinum Kris Flyer is a bonus but they are no longer being issued.

only for iphone but you coild set up your stores on someone else's iphone then delete the app

I set mine up on an IPad, it's a set and forget thing, you don't actually need to use the app again.

I have Citi working quite ok so there is no need for new when it comes to Kris Miles. Having the Westpac Platinum Kris Flyer is a bonus but they are no longer being issued.

Yes, these two cards plus the Plat Edge are the only cards I use (I have others but only really for the sign on bonus). KrisFlyer is my destination of choice.

On an iphone download the amex app. Set your local champion stores to get an extra point/$.

Just found out lost coles and woolies; I'll be back

Turned out I hadn't lost but had maxed out on Local Champion points-nice while it lasted

Citibank Signature is the way I'm going. Thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back