Any fee free with $1:1 point with 55 days Interest free cards avaiable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOPOOR

Established Member
hi everyone,

was wondering if anyone has seen of one of these recently?
not too fussed about bank, no amex, or other stuff, just need $1:1QFF, no fees, w 55 days free

No.

Normally free fee, means points free :(

Citibank free for life offer was the last I recall (free plus a 1 point $), and that was closed to newcomers some time back.

You will still get some offers with first years fees waived.
ie
https://www.qantascu.com.au/credit-cards-visa-platinum-credit-card.html

Everday Rewards CC

https://www.woolworthsmoney.com.au/.../Woolworths+Qantas+credit+card/Current+Offers

is pretty cheap per year at $89 and earns 1 QFF point per $. Its sign on bonus of 16,000 more than outweighs a year or two of fees

hi everyone,

was wondering if anyone has seen of one of these recently?
not too fussed about bank, no amex, or other stuff, just need $1:1QFF, no fees, w 55 days free

Tell 'em you're dreaming.

since its apparent that there arent any $1:1 QFF point with 55 days interest free that are also fee free,

does anybody know of one that has a low annual fee, say $29 or $39,

I dont need any frils or any extras, just the above, and a low limit is fine, say $2000

as I use amex for most of my purchases

since its apparent that there arent any $1:1 QFF point with 55 days interest free that are also fee free,

does anybody know of one that has a low annual fee, say $29 or $39,

I dont need any frils or any extras, just the above, and a low limit is fine, say $2000

as I use amex for most of my purchases

still doesn't exist. WW is the cheapest 1:1 Qantas credit card available. They're very good about waiving annual fees after the first year, though, so perhaps you want to just wait for an inevitable "NO ANNUAL FEE FOR THE FIRST YEAR" signup offer.

Very difficult to find cards with longer interest free days that earn QFF points.

Westpac Earth Platinum is free for the first year (offer end 30th November). Normal card fee is $125 and interest free is up to 45 days.

You earn 0.5 QFF point per $ on the MasterCard and 1.0 QFF point per $ on the Amex.

Most bank issued cards that offer 1:1QFF points is platinum and higher. So min limit needs to be 6k for most.

Earth Platinum - Frequent Flyer Credit Cards | Westpac

was wondering if anyone has found a fee free one or a up to $49 annual fee one?

been looking pretty hard but havent really found one, the best one is woolworths one for $89

must admit, I started on the woolworths one in 2007 or abouts, and then it got taken over by CBA, which is what I use today! but the poor rate on the MC/VISA diamond is a killer that I use my family members citibank fee free for life,

but obviously thats gone now :( :( :(

if the extra $40 is really a big deal, wait for a no-annual-free-in-the-first-year promotion then get them to waive it in every future year.

was wondering if anyone has found a fee free one or a up to $49 annual fee one?

been looking pretty hard but havent really found one, the best one is woolworths one for $89

must admit, I started on the woolworths one in 2007 or abouts, and then it got taken over by CBA, which is what I use today! but the poor rate on the MC/VISA diamond is a killer that I use my family members citibank fee free for life,

but obviously thats gone now :( :( :(

Woolworths is the cheapest option.. $89 per year..

check out the offers subforum, citibank has quite the deal on at the moment (assuming you like Virgin and/or Singapore).

check out the offers subforum, citibank has quite the deal on at the moment (assuming you like Virgin and/or Singapore).

Given the op asked about QF points in guessing it rules that out

well, $49 for QFF is not too bad, I guess.

really!?> $49 for 1:1 QFF id go for it

going to have a look at citibank now!

edit: BUMMer, not good

"An annual Citibank Qantas Rewards fee of $49 applies (in addition to the annual card fee)"

Last edited:
really!?> $49 for 1:1 QFF id go for it

going to have a look at citibank now!

edit: BUMMer, not good

"An annual Citibank Qantas Rewards fee of $49 applies (in addition to the annual card fee)"

don't get why its a bummer... person who mentioned it mentioned the $49 for 1:1 QFF already, what's changed after you looked at it that made it "not good"? The annual card fee($199 or $395) is waived, so it is still $49 for 1:1 QFF.

don't get why its a bummer... person who mentioned it mentioned the $49 for 1:1 QFF already, what's changed after you looked at it that made it "not good"? The annual card fee($199 or $395) is waived, so it is still $49 for 1:1 QFF.
is it waived?? I didnt see that bit,

waived every year or just year one?

Not blind, you're just not following the trail of breadcrumbs laid by previous posters

1) rweir suggested to check out the offers subforum, with regards to a citibank deal. That thread is this: http://www.australianfrequentflyer....-promotions/0-annual-fee-life-citi-55605.html

2) that will lead you to this link: Citibank Australia

follow those crumbs!

I nibbled on a crumb for myself and a supplementary crumb for my wife...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back