Another Hilton being obnoxious - in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quickstatus

Enthusiast
I hope he goes for everything the law can throw at him. Spoiled brat. The world and he would benefit from a lesson behind bars.

I wonder why he was not restrained earlier?. Should be zero tolerance for this kind of behaviour. But DYKWIA wil get off with a slap on the wrist Lohan style.

TomVexille

Enthusiast
Solutions
I wonder why he was not restrained earlier?. Should be zero tolerance for this kind of behaviour. But DYKWIA wil get off with a slap on the wrist Lohan style.

Unfortunately I think you're right

boomy

The only question is how much money his father will pay this time to make another scandal go away unpunished.

Mal

Enthusiast
What a Douchebag , follows in the footsteps of the current Hilton generation of course... so not unexpected really.

tuapekastar

Established Member
Agree (regretfully) that the amoeba-brained twerp will likely get off with little if any punishment (I hope I am wrong). Got me thinking though, what would it take for you, as a pax witnessing this, to get involved, or would you steadfastly refuse to (which is probably the sensible option). I'm talking this situation specifically where apart from a shirt-grab there is no physical attack on any crew or pax, just a bunch of verbal abuse, and an apparent refusal to follow crew directions.

Despite a reluctance to 'get involved' and an inability to fight my way out of a wet paper bag, at some point I'm sure the temptation would be bubbling very close to the surface. Just to 'calm him down'. ;)

But no doubt I'd just request extra popcorn.

Major

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Platinum
I feel sorry for the younger members of the flight crew. Some of them may need counselling to help them continue their duties.

This twerp needs some supervised community service for him to understand he is just another member of the Human Race

Revolio

Money changes everything, as Cyndi Lauper used to sing.

Quickstatus

Enthusiast
Agree (regretfully) that the amoeba-brained twerp will likely get off with little if any punishment (I hope I am wrong). Got me thinking though, what would it take for you, as a pax witnessing this, to get involved, or would you steadfastly refuse to (which is probably the sensible option). I'm talking this situation specifically where apart from a shirt-grab there is no physical attack on any crew or pax, just a bunch of verbal abuse, and an apparent refusal to follow crew directions.

Despite a reluctance to 'get involved' and an inability to fight my way out of a wet paper bag, at some point I'm sure the temptation would be bubbling very close to the surface. Just to 'calm him down'. ;)

But no doubt I'd just request extra popcorn.

Especially when the cabin crew are the small stature girls in a sarong.

My line in the sand is if there is an actual physical altercation. Includes a shove

drron

Veteran Member
Solutions
Thinking about this if I was on the flight and had known who he was(unlikely with my knowledge of celebrities) I would have been tempted to go up to him and invite him to hit me saying I would appreciate his father paying me a million +.

samh004

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Must have been the only US-bound flight without an Air Marshall onboard :p

From the sounds of things, he wont escape this one.

ozbeachbabe

Thinking about this if I was on the flight and had known who he was(unlikely with my knowledge of celebrities) I would have been tempted to go up to him and invite him to hit me saying I would appreciate his father paying me a million +.

But Mrs Dr Ron knows who they are. :p

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

PLANT

Established Member
I'm thinking of putting an airline together for the "SHARK TANK" .... Con Air set up like the movie for this guy/the Chinese chick/58k bloke and a few other high paying twits out there......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..