Amex Travel Website down

Daver6

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
For the last 10 days or so trying to access the Amex Travel website I've been met with the following

1708654845724.png

I emailed the travel email address to let them know. They just responded and said call to book. Not helpful at all. Now with QF double SC I want to make use of my travel credit. Website still down. I emailed again about it yesterday and had a missed call from Amex travel this morning. I called back. Basically they acknowledge the issue but no idea when it will be resolved.

Super frustrated how cough they are. Such a waste of time if you want to use your travel credit during this promo period.

And yes, Ive cleared cache and cookies, different browsers, different computers etc. Anyone else able to access the site?

It's been down for me as well when I've tried to access them on my laptop. Funnily enough, it's been working perfectly on my iPhone.

I've had the same problem for ages. It's cr@p but @sudoer suggestion works for me. There was another comment about it recently on the Amex forum I think

I've had the same problem for ages. It's cr@p but @sudoer suggestion works for me. There was another comment about it recently on the Amex forum I think
Yep, lots of problems for a long time - Clear Cache, Change Browser, Log-in to account first, one or many of those solutions will work :).
I have installed Duck-Duck-Go browser on my iPad as a very quick way to start again with a clean browser when I experience issues like this on my everyday browser.

Back