Amex Travel Credit Emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Orange

Amex seem very keen for me to start using my renewed travel credits. I received 2 emails yesterday, 1 for the Charge and 1 for the Edge, and the same 2 emails again today.

Is anyone else getting spammed?

3 emails all for the same card....I spent the last one and this one has arrived early, it's not due till October but it's for the association card which has changed recently from plat reserve to plat edge( 400 down to 200), when the association was dumped by amex

Amex seem very keen for me to start using my renewed travel credits. I received 2 emails yesterday, 1 for the Charge and 1 for the Edge, and the same 2 emails again today.

Is anyone else getting spammed?

In addition to multiple travel credit reminders, I'm also getting multiple confirmations of points transfers that were completed quite some time ago.

Same here spammed also and thankful for them. Plat edge credit was due to expire today, had totally forgotten about it. Redeemed in time and and new credit ready to be spent.

Resurrecting a thread from June ..... We've spent our $300.00 credit in the Plat Charge card, but the $200.00 Edge credit doesn't show up on the account. Do we need to call them to use it?
Thanks in advance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back