Amex: Partner spending bonuses updated/extended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work, team.
I had noticed that my local BP is still adding 5 points per dollar as of 4th Jan.
Must go and buy a few computers at Binga. (For work of course - and get them re-imbursed to my card)

Hotelclub is now 5 points per dollar, which is much more useful than the previous 10 points/dollar over $350.

Hotels.com appears to have ended their bonus deal and don't seem to be renewing. :(

The lower limit is good, but 5 points per $1 is bad :(

I agree, I prefer the old 10 Bonus Point offer cause most time I'd end up spending more than the $350 anyway, so would prefer a higher Bonus Point amount than lower limit! :( Oh well, 5 is still really good I guess!

But AAMI has fallen off bonus partner list :( and my NSW CTP is due at the end of this month!

But AAMI has fallen off bonus partner list :( and my NSW CTP is due at the end of this month!

Hopefully that one comes back too, one of the best bonus point offers I've seen! Policies for one of our cars was due early January so we paid in advance at the end of December to make sure we go the 10x bonus points! :)

Just been checking out the Lumo Energy bonus points with Amex.
Now 6x per dollar but extended until Dec 31 2012
BUT....
The tariffs for the Lumo Amex package are much higher than the standard tariff (which comes with a 15% discount, if paid on time).
This higher tariff, in turn, makes the points value very, very marginal.
To earn enough points for a Y rtn Australia - Europe (128,000) with Qantas for example, you will have spent $2,830 MORE on the Lumo Amex tariff, than using the regular tariff with discount.
Add taxes and your flight is costing $3,600.
I think not !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back