Amex Offers 5000 bonus points for first additional card approval

Happy Dude

Established Member
This is a scary worst case scenario. Has it happened to anyone?
A few years ago, Velocity closed accounts of those doing something they shouldn't. I can't recall exactly what that was - diddling family pooling? - but I believe lawyers were called in. So yep it does happen.

blacksultan

Established Member
A few years ago, Velocity closed accounts of those doing something they shouldn't. I can't recall exactly what that was - diddling family pooling? - but I believe lawyers were called in. So yep it does happen.
Any online info / article on the lawyers being Called in part ? Is that really necessary ? I mean they can just close accounts if there is violation of their terms and conditions .the member may have to call in lawyers if They want to contest the closure .

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

Happy Dude

Established Member
Any online info / article on the lawyers being Called in part ? Is that really necessary ? I mean they can just close accounts if there is violation of their terms and conditions .the member may have to call in lawyers if They want to contest the closure .
There was a thread here. Yes the member/s went legal to contest the account closure.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts