AMEX is getting better

Status
Not open for further replies.

arun

I got a leaflet today from AMEX. In addition to the double points offer for petrol and supermarket until 31 December (see my other post), they say that they will give 0.5 point extra for every dollar after exceeding $5000.00 dollars. That is exactly opposite to what ANZ is doing. So, on supermarket and petrol purchases, you will get 2.5 points per dollar, if you have passed the $5000 limit for the year.
I have CPA Amex. I am not sure if this applies to all AMEX cards. If you pay $29 for accelerator, you get another 0.5 points. But I have not done that.

arun said:
I got a leaflet today from AMEX. In addition to the double points offer for petrol and supermarket until 31 December (see my other post), they say that they will give 0.5 point extra for every dollar after exceeding $5000.00 dollars. That is exactly opposite to what ANZ is doing. So, on supermarket and petrol purchases, you will get 2.5 points per dollar, if you have passed the $5000 limit for the year.
I have CPA Amex. I am not sure if this applies to all AMEX cards. If you pay $29 for accelerator, you get another 0.5 points. But I have not done that.

Yeah, they're becoming distinctly more competitive. All they need now is a call centre closer to Melbourne than Mumbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back