AMEX chat function

Status
Not open for further replies.

desafinado74

Has anyone here having trouble getting though to the AMEX online chat function lately ?
I have tried to get connected via the AMEX website but always failed for the last few days.

Normally there is a floating chat icon that displays on bottom right of the page...no longer displays for me.

When trying to access chat through the 'Contact Us' link it keeps asking me to log on...even though I am already logged on.

Its broken.

Normally there is a floating chat icon that displays on bottom right of the page...no longer displays for me.

When trying to access chat through the 'Contact Us' link it keeps asking me to log on...even though I am already logged on.

Its broken.
Was just saving an Amex offer to my card a few minutes ago, and whilst doing so, the chat button popped up though not required.

Reactions: DC3
Was just saving an Amex offer to my card a few minutes ago, and whilst doing so, the chat button popped up though not required.

Thanks must be a browser issue...didn't work in Chrome but worked fine in MS Edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back