Amex birthday bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isochronous

Established Member
Received this offer on my Explorer by email today:

Dear Isochronous,

With your birthday approaching, what better time to treat yourself? Simply spend $20 or more on your Card by 31 December 2016 to get one $20 credit on your account*. There’s nothing to activate or claim – and you can spend anywhere your Card is accepted. You don’t even have to spend the $20 in one transaction – think of it as a little birthday treat from American Express to you.

That's a generous offer. I wonder if it is a new initiative by Amex...

I just had a birthday (November) and didn't get an offer like that.

perhaps its for people who don't use their card much?

I didn't get one either and I too am a December baby, and I've been hammering my card all of December!

I didn't get any offers. My birthday was 18 Dec.

Must be targeted? What card did everyone have. I have Amex Plat Edge card. This is my primary card so its gets a lot of usage

None for me.My card gets so much usage I soon might have to get yet another because numbers wear out.

I was going to create a new thread, but found this one in the process.....

Mrs 2905 received an e-mail from Amex today, offering her 2 bonus points per dollar* on her Explorer card (she's the primary cardholder) until the end of this, her birthday, month, but only when used via Apple pay, Google Pay or Samsung pay.

Extract from the e-mail.....

When celebrating all that is you, we think a single day is hardly enough. That's why we're extending the celebrations to your whole birthday month.

Simply save the offer to your Card, get 2 Membership Rewards Bonus Points per $1 spent, in-store, online or in-app via Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay™ by 31/07/2018, capped at 2,000 Membership Reward points. Limited to 2,500 Cards. Exclusions and limits apply.

Good to see that this one is still around - suffice to say I didn't get a birthday offer in 2017!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back