Amex and Boingo WiFi | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Amex and Boingo WiFi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark3000

Flights
My Map
Unlimited, free WiFi for Platinum cardholders, worldwide.

Came across this offer but it looks like the deal is for only US cardholders.

https://amex.boingo.com/
wow that would be great. Worth looking into for sure. I tried my CBA Amex and it comes up with
"Please enter a valid American Express credit card number (digits only)."
Worth a try....
They have so many things better than us in the US. Having said that though, even so, I would still rather live here.

Mark3000

Flights
My Map
I just tried again with my old US Amex card, which is still valid, but I haven't used in ages. Still no luck
Hopefully someone else with a US Amex might have better luck
[h=5]THE BOINGO AMERICAN EXPRESS PREFERRED PLAN[/h][h=1]Sorry, This Card Is Not Eligible[/h]

The American Express Card number you submitted is not eligible. Only select American Express Cards are eligible for the Boingo American Express Preferred Plan. See the Boingo American Express Preferred Plan Terms and Conditions.

Foreigner

Established Member
Since it is Boingo's global access I'm hoping the Amex US is a pilot program which may extend to Australia and other countries.

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louise Stallard