Am I eligible for NAB points bonus if I have a Citibank card?

aleaf

Intern
My handy credit card calendar tells me I will be eligible for a NAB points card in a few months. I've served my 12 months in the time out box and am ready to have them give me some more freq flyer points.

However, is their recently acquisition of Citibank going mess up my plans? I currently have a Citi card and with them now all part of the same happy (?) family, am wondering if this means I am back to day one with my 12 months clock ticking?

It should say which card holders are excluded from sign up offers in the T&Cs. Be a bit nasty if they add and Citi cards to the list.

I'm looking for answers for the same thing, but other way around. I had an nab CC 9mths ago, and want to get the Qantas Premier Card (which the website says the card was backed by CitiBank, but that "CitiBank is now nab").

I've just called Qantas Premier to ask if I'm a new customer, or if the nab card 9mths ago ruins that. They're closed so I'll call tomorrow and let you know of their feedback.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online

Back