Altitude points transfer question

tinkybelle

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
a client of mine has westpac private bank Mastercard. he did not know how to transfer so called the rewards desk and was told it is 3 to 1 if they move them and 2 to 1 if he does it online
firstly is that correct and second I can't for the life of me see where you log in now I used to do it for another client before covid but seems you have to go in via the banking app now is that right?
they did not see very helpful as "private banking". client seems to be a bit of a wank to me

You need to login via Westpac online banking and there's a link in the account listing that says how many points you have and that takes you to the rewards portal.

Altitude has 4 airline transfer partners:
Air NZ 540:3
CX 3:1
SQ 3:1
VA 3:1 with a 20% bonus currently

I think you were misinformed - 2:1 sounds like a very good deal and I'd jump at it. Thought that's what provided Amex cover to increase redemptions to SQ to 3:1 recently.

You need to login via Westpac online banking and there's a link in the account listing that says how many points you have and that takes you to the rewards portal.

Altitude has 4 airline transfer partners:
Air NZ 540:3
CX 3:1
SQ 3:1
VA 3:1 with a 20% bonus currently

I think you were misinformed - 2:1 sounds like a very good deal and I'd jump at it. Thought that's what provided Amex cover to increase redemptions to SQ to 3:1 recently.
If its a business card its 2:1 for qff as well. Not available to personal though.

My client called westpac and was told the website is down try again later!

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online

Back