Alternative to TripIt = TripWaffle

Feature request if I may please

Is it possible to have a back button in past trips?

Use case: I'm reviewing/updating all my imports. When I'm in a specific trip in this list, there appears to be no single-click way to get back to the list of past trips.

Current workflow is to click home, navigate to past trips, then scroll down to where you were previously. It would be great to have a one-click solution.
 
Feature request if I may please

Is it possible to have a back button in past trips?

Use case: I'm reviewing/updating all my imports. When I'm in a specific trip in this list, there appears to be no single-click way to get back to the list of past trips.

Current workflow is to click home, navigate to past trips, then scroll down to where you were previously. It would be great to have a one-click solution.
Okey you've now got a top-left back button when navigating from past trips.

Another approach could be on desktop: ctrl+click (⌘+click) each card to open it in a new tab.
 
I can't see mention of this, so: is there a way to get Tripwaffle to add in directions from Google Maps? E.g. if I look up how to get from [somewhere in Melbourne] to MEL, choose my timing+route, export somehow to Tripwaffle.

Even better, be able to take the output from transport authorities' own planners and work magic. :cool:
 
I can't see mention of this, so: is there a way to get Tripwaffle to add in directions from Google Maps? E.g. if I look up how to get from [somewhere in Melbourne] to MEL, choose my timing+route, export somehow to Tripwaffle.

Even better, be able to take the output from transport authorities' own planners and work magic. :cool:
Closest I can offer at this stage is to suggest copying the link for your route from Google Maps and save it as a Note in Tripwaffle.

Also, if you tap the little driving time pills between events ("Drive: 10m") it will launch maps with the route prepopulated.
 
Okey you've now got a top-left back button when navigating from past trips.

Another approach could be on desktop: ctrl+click (⌘+click) each card to open it in a new tab.
Thanks for the back button and for teaching me Ctrl+click... that's going to be useful in many ways 🙏

Can I try my luck with another request?

Is a global search field possible?

Use case: Searching for specific properties, activates or events when you don't know exactly which trip they were in?
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top