Alternative to TripIt = TripWaffle

Thanks - and apologies, some more

* Royal Air Maroc - Safar flyer

* Oman Air - Sinbad

* cruise lines such as Ponant (Yacht Club) , SilverSea ( Venetian Society), Viking (Explorer Society), Celebrity Cruises (Captains Club), Royal Caribbean (Crown and Anchor Society), Norwegian (Latitudes), Princess (Captains Circle), MSC (Voyagers Club), Carnival (Carnival Rewards)
 
3 requests for loyalty tracking, unsure if these are already implemented as I see an expiry field there when manually adding loyalty info

  • Could the estimated expiry be auto updated based on the last time the balance changed for programs like Qantas and Cathay that expire after inactivity
  • Could we get alerted when TripWaffle thinks the points might expire soon (e..g. a month out)
  • Could you process loyalty information from emails without bookings, at the moment TripWaffle won't pull the loyalty info out if the email doesn't contain a booking it seems
 
Hi.

I just downloaded the app and have added most of my upcoming trips from tripit.

Really like the app and it will be my go to for future travel.

I have many cruises booked in the future and in the past that are loaded into The Cruise Globe app. I was wondering if it is possible to add that app to those which you can scrape information from to add to Tripwaffle?
 
Hi.

I just downloaded the app and have added most of my upcoming trips from tripit.

Really like the app and it will be my go to for future travel.

I have many cruises booked in the future and in the past that are loaded into The Cruise Globe app. I was wondering if it is possible to add that app to those which you can scrape information from to add to Tripwaffle?
Thanks for giving TW a shot.

Happy to do a one off import for you, and if others request it, we can turn it into a dedicated tool.

Had a quick scout around thecruiseglobe.com and it looks like the easiest way to get data out is via the 'share link' option for each cruise. It will result in a url that looks like this:
https://thecruiseglobe.com/cruise/x...re&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=share_cruise

If you want to email a list of links like that to human at tripwaffle dot com ... we'll take it from there.
 
I followed your advice and used the link but the past cruises I sent on were added to a 2026 trip and no itineraries were loaded.
 
Elevate your business spending to first-class rewards! Sign up today with code AFF10 and process over $10,000 in business expenses within your first 30 days to unlock 10,000 Bonus PayRewards Points.
Join 30,000+ savvy business owners who:

✅ Pay suppliers who don’t accept Amex
✅ Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
✅ Earn & transfer PayRewards Points to 10+ airline & hotel partners

Start earning today!
- Pay suppliers who don’t take Amex
- Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
- Earn & Transfer PayRewards Points to 8+ top airline & hotel partners

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top