AirBnB Extending COVID Policy? | Page 2 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

AirBnB Extending COVID Policy?

bpeteb

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Policy updated yesterday to include bookings through to July 15. Ours is 17th. We’ll wait for next update...

daft009

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Finally my dates are covered, refund application submitted.

So sneaky, thanks to @runway16R tips.. Made it quick and easy and I didn't select the wrong option!

Eugenious

Today I've cancelled two more bookings that fall within the period - I've now cancelled 10 of the 11 bookings I had for June and July in the UK. One more to go, for a booking that starts on 19 July - just after the most recent AirBnB extension.

cxthomps

I have to say that I was impressed by the AirBnb process, only slightly let down by the method of finding the right link to click. Once our Singapore reservation fell within the dates a refund was confirmed within 12 hours and then back into my account another 3 days later.
Will definitely be one of the companies I would choose to do business with again in the future.

C.

bpeteb

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Response from Airbnb within a few hours of submitting the request and full credit back in my Amex overnight. It took a while but I agree with Eugenious, I think Airbnb has handled this well.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedolfini