Air Review site

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Maca44, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Maca44

Maca44 Established Member

Sep 2, 2005
    Sydney
    As a new member this website may have been explored previously, but it makes for "some" good reading, insight and opinions concerning various aspects of air travel.
    http://airreview.members.beeb.net/index.htm
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

2. browski

browski Established Member

Sep 8, 2004
    Melbourne
    Maca44,

Good read at times.

Not always enlightened, as per this description of the KrisFlyer inflight magazine! - "There is also a lengthy, and incomprehensible, chinese section".

Anyway, maybe some good tips in there nonetheless.

3. BlacKnox

BlacKnox Active Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Agree that some of the information is misleading and outdated. But a good read nonetheless. Thanks for the link :) .

4. Bob

Bob Member

Jun 8, 2004
    Brisbane (sometimes)
    Lots of good info - but it amazed me how anyone could care so much about the food they get on an airline that they would have over 40 (I lost count) photos of Qantas meals - PLUS a description of each! :roll:

5. MetroAir

MetroAir Guest

One mans meat.....

Cheers

6. straitman

Apr 27, 2003
    SE Oz (Sale)
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    That's a very loose description of some of the food :!: What about the rest :?:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

7. albatross710

albatross710 Established Member

May 15, 2004
    Brisbane
    The passenger in the next seat

If you ever find yourself on a flight and the passenger next to you does the following:

Takes a picture of the seat pocket contents and then snaps a pic of the inflight meal

Under no circumstances should you ask that passenger if he enjoys the finer details of airlines. It could be the webmaster.