Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Air New Zealand - Frequent Flyer Seating

Status
Not open for further replies.

tal256

Hi guys,
I booked some long haul flights with Air New Zealand in economy class, entered my frequent flyer number from another star alliance airline and at the seat selection screen I noticed on the Tasman leg I was able to book a frequent flyer seat in the premium economy area for no additional payment. I figured since I could select it I just happened to get lucky and snag a good seat, however I thought I should check that I am not going to get to the airport and get shamefully bumped from the seat going through the gate and then bumped from the flight completely because I selected a seat I shouldn't have and the flight is full. Does anybody have any info on what is happening? It seems such a good score that it may not be as it seems.
Thanks for any advice!

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

tal256

Thanks for the replies. The concern I have is that I don't have Air NZ frequent flyer and I only just started a star alliance program because I'm moving to a country with no oneworld domestic carrier so I was surprised I was able to book it being on the bottom. Thought it was worth a check but if you guys think it's just a lucky score I wont change back to the regular seat.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khoobh16