AFR Subscription Received?

Status
Not open for further replies.

irrelevant

Has anyone got their AFR subscription?

I tried enrolling last month and didn't get any email. Tried again and been 2 weeks now

Thanks

Suggest giving AMEX Plat a call - I think mine took approximately 7 to 10 days to come through

I subscribed about 2 weeks ago and it came through within a business day. Was quite impressed.

I must have enrolled 3 or 4 times now and still nothing. Last time I called, I was told it could take 4-6 weeks!

Not impressed with this so far especially as others seem to be receiving their subscriptions very quickly.

I must have enrolled 3 or 4 times now and still nothing. Last time I called, I was told it could take 4-6 weeks!

Not impressed with this so far especially as others seem to be receiving their subscriptions very quickly.

This is a total joke. Still nothing through for either me or the supplementary card holder.

This is a total joke. Still nothing through for either me or the supplementary card holder.

Still nothing - nearly 10 weeks now. Called Amex again.... apparently, whoever I spoke to is going to 'personally case-manage' this issue. We will see. Not impressed that neither cardholder has been successfully signed up nor that they never call back.

Bring back the local call centre please Amex.

Still nothing - nearly 10 weeks now. Called Amex again.... apparently, whoever I spoke to is going to 'personally case-manage' this issue. We will see. Not impressed that neither cardholder has been successfully signed up nor that they never call back.

Bring back the local call centre please Amex.
That sounds too many cooks in the room. :p

considering to talk to their manager or supervisor.

I don't remember how long it took, but I did eventually receive mine

I just accidentally found the Amex office in Brisbane CBD whilst visiting a colleague in another building from where I work. Perhaps I should go and knock on their door :).

Well now, that wasn't so hard was it Amex.

Now enabled for me. I'll have to check with Mrs_O to see if hers is up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back