If you are holding a profit and have a stop loss in place, why bother wasting your time reading their reports and trying to figure things out. Let the price do the talking and let your stop loss protect your profits.
Today we bought Genmin which is GEN, They are proving up a high grade iron ore deposit in Gabon, in West Africa.
We took up more Challenger CEL @ 28 in their placement today. They were rushed.
We received two thirds of the Pepper shares we applied for. Non banks are being swamped with mortgage applications.
Had to pay a chunk to the ATO and we miss using credit cards to earn points and miles. We have started flying again but it is just capital city stuff so far. We really don’t need anymore points and miles this year so we are concentrating on the stock market.
We sold our EZPW shares which is a pawn broker based in the US after their shares jumped this week.
The story around Warrego and Strike Energy is getting people interested. It should be a very good onshore gas supply to produce urea, hydrogen and a gas supply to mining. They say their extraction cost will be very low.
We bailed out of Alice Queen before they announced a new low priced issue. Their drilling did not hit a mother load of high grade gold.
Have a pending invitation for us to go out on the Veem demo boat which has a gyro stabiliser. Mrscove is a well known sea sickness participant so it should be a great tester.
hey Cove, saw you had a post on WKT, have you looked at RNU? or anyone else looked at RNU?
1) World's second biggest proven graphite reserve (flat and shallow too for potential low cost mining and productions) Low Graphite Concentrate costs... DFS confirms lowest quartile OPEX globally
2) MOUs signed to negotiated binding offtakes with 3 battery anode companies and trading companies, this will take up their stage 1 production.... because of this increase in demand they are bringing forward feasibility work onstage 1 expansion and a larger stage 2 production
3) Looking to develop a vertical integration of a Purified Spherical graphite (PSG) production facility with the mine- downstream manufacturing operations to produce PSG ( at 99.95%TC) - results in competitive PSG Costs including obtaining their own graphite concentrate at costs.
4) PSG is used in Lithium ion battery applications, very direct exposure to the EV Sector
5) They also have a gold mine that they did a drill program which confirms the "presence" of a broad gold zone in Soyuz - further exploration is required to delineate the size and continuity of gold mineralisation...
6) Recent Insto equity raise at 0.08 now stock trading around 0.08
keen to see whether anyone has looked into this company?
Hadn’t ever looked at RNU. Looks ok. Sometimes placements go to wrong hands and end up with incessant sellers.
South Australia is a great place to do business as there is an educated workforce and not everyone has work.
So their royalty expense rate will be 2% at the start.
There are still quite a few shareholders who got their shares at around 1 cent.
I haven’t looked closely at it yet, but their price to book value is not where I’d like it to be, even at the offer price. But I’ll need to dig into the offer details further before making a call either way.
Have been in Pendal for a long period Mr_Orange. We may have to be patient with the market getting swamped with the latest issue. If you are nervous you don’t have to take up an issue.
We did get Cromwell and Aspen for their distributions. Pendal has been ok too.
From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)