AFF Member Stock Discussion

daft009

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
2 of my 5 ghetto mining rigs back in 2014 or '15 when BTC was around $1k.

Sold all the hardware quite a few years ago and ended up at a pretty much no loss no gain scenario.

Still holding the BTC, don't really care what happens, will sell if it gets to $1mil I think, no rush

IMG_20220123_103604.jpg

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

SydneySwan

Established Member
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Red
Judging by the US markets overnight we are in for another day of red ink today. I might add to a couple of positions.

cove

Enthusiast
There was a big turn around in the US markets towards the close so no red ink for the Dow. That helped the AUD recover a bit.

k_sheep

Established Member
Urgh hubby is trying to sell things off to get out before the dip ... I am not agreeing with his plan! I think he's got ... what's the reverse of FOMO?

cove

Enthusiast
Ok we bought some Codan, West African and Cromwell.
Codan short report was best ever. Full report still to come,
West African tanked due to a coup in Burkina Faso.
Cromwell to get 8% on parked money.