AFF Member Stock Discussion

cove

Enthusiast
We do hope that Westpac have finished admitting all their mistakes. We thought that a year ago but more admissions have been announced.
Westpac is cheap but they have performed very poorly.

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

cove

Enthusiast
Supposed “smartest guys in the room” shares have not performed very well. That would cover both Magellan and Kogan. Douglass was swanning around in the Med with Packer they said. Kogan customer reviews were not helpful to the share price.
Today we bought ANG which is Austin Engineering. Good progress report got us onboard.
We sold a bit of Calidus which is CAI for SIL and our SMSF. Time for a pension payment to stay under the tax free cap.

MooTime

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Supposed “smartest guys in the room” shares have not performed very well. That would cover both Magellan and Kogan.
Kogan.... Not performed well....
Listed at $1.70, was well above $20. If that wasn't enough profit for some, and greedy they wanted more, well best of luck.
Been a great stock for me when I held it.

cove

Enthusiast
Bitcoin still tumbling with a trillion dollars vanishing this week.
Never understood it so we are not there.
We just wonder if it will rally or just keep tanking.

burmans

Bitcoin still tumbling with a trillion dollars vanishing this week.
Never understood it so we are not there.
We just wonder if it will rally or just keep tanking.
Not sure anyone really understands it! All about emotion and momentum as far as I can see.