AFF Gathering #8 at MEL on 24 - 26 October

Status
Not open for further replies.

markis10

Veteran Member
My apologies but I have to return to Bronze for this, work commitments see me in Sydney all weekend I am afraid.

UpInTheAir:)

Established Member
Anybody wanting to join me from 7pm on more than welcome - this would be a good chance for me to fill you guys in on the character flaws of boomy, kpc, JohnK, straitman etc before getting to Mezzo :D

Sounds intriguing... Will you be serving Krug ;)

M

mickeyc747

Who is on JQ 18 Monday as the ADL lounge had given me 3 express passes so I have 2 free.

gwilli1

Established Member
Nice to see the upgrade Gods have been busy at the HOTP ... Relaxation Suite for me :D

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

M

mickeyc747

Not me as I am returning on Sunday but I could use 2 passes for a flight in March - AFF do in AKL
I will get you some before then just remind me, Louise in ADL lounge is great I just ask her, or I will ask in OOL tomorrow.

kpc

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Which route is the quickest and cheapest for a taxi ride from Mel airport to HOTP at about 5pm on a Friday? Thanks

Hvr

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Which route is the quickest and cheapest for a taxi ride from Mel airport to HOTP at about 5pm on a Friday? Thanks

Don't even think of a taxi at that time of the day!! If you don't take the bus to Broadmeadows (or Sunbury) then just catch SkyBus and the connection from Southern Cross to HoTP.

kpc

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Don't even think of a taxi at that time of the day!! If you don't take the bus to Broadmeadows (or Sunbury) then just catch SkyBus and the connection from Southern Cross to HoTP.
I'll be traveling with Pooch so costs will be shared:)

Status
Not open for further replies.