Advice on whisky

jakeseven7

Solutions
The Gospel Whiskey Distillery has a rare sale - 10% off but only for people who live in VIC (assume delivery address has to be in VIC) to support them through the latest lockdown.

Discount code is a bit rude, so I'll put a * where the U should be: COVIDGETF*UCKED

(Yes this is for real, check their insta story if you want ;)

I have a few bottles of Yamazaki 12 that I think have appreciated way beyond their value. What is the best way to get rid of them? I think Nicks has a service?

Using the S26 Wi-Fi Smart Plug you can easily convert your existing appliances into smart devices to be controlled remotely with your phone.

Takes just minutes to setup!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

qaz

Established Member
Corny name, but Glenlivet Illicit Still @ 48% & non-chill filtered is a decent drop and a far cry from their standard 12yo. $80 at BWS minus 20% cashback at Cashrewards today brings it down to $64. Have picked up a few of these recently.
besides Hellyers Road Distillery Original and Glenfarclas 10 Year Old, 20%/$30 ShopBack @ BoozeBud today makes Illicit Still $95.99 - 15% off with $150 spend - 20% ShopBack = $65.27 - $16.49 price match refund ($79.50 @ Liquorkart) = $48.78 + free delivery to metro areas

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online