Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Admiral's clubs to get more Complimentary food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drron

Enthusiast
Over the next two years, we’ll revamp our Admirals Club lounges and Flagship[SUP]®[/SUP] Lounges to increase your comfort and productivity.
Now you’ll see even more complimentary food offerings in all Admirals Club lounges, including a hearty selection of soups, Greek yogurt, oatmeal and new sweet and savory snacks.
Plus changes to amenities.
Going For Great | American Airlines

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Mattg

Flights
My Map
Will be a welcome change, frankly the selection of food in Admirals Club lounges has been pathetic. Anyone know when the food offerings will increase? I'll be visiting a fair few Admirals Clubs in the next two weeks.

RooFlyer

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Wonder what they do about the retail joints set up in the lounges to see stuff to pax? Not sure how common it is, but I think it was DEN where I bought breakfast from a setup in the lounge.

Edit: I guess they were owned by AA / the lounge agent, so all the same bucket.

Hvr

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
When they get a pancake maker we'll do a comparison with the QF clubs. Until then they're just wannabees.

blackcat20

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
Since you list your location as MEL, I suspect that you have learned a few things since arrival in Oz. :mrgreen:

Perhaps I should have said American nationals still resident in the USA...

Happy wandering

Fred
He hasn't been here that long...

Mattg

Flights
My Map
I'm currently in the Admirals Club at D30 in MIA. On top of the usual pretzels etc. there are complimentary bagels, little muffins and a couple of other things. Still nowhere near the standard of the Qantas Club but better than nothing I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snowhikes