Adelaide - new Pullman

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZflygirl

Established Member
I stayed there maybe last year. Surprised to get an upgrade given Accor's reputation. I thought the hotel was the nicest one I'd stayed at in Adelaide. Others seem to be a bit dated. They didn't have the exec lounge then though.

I have stayed in a few places in Adelaide and Pullman is my favourite by far. (Rockford my least favourite) Have a few other hotels to check out.

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

Carrots

Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Platinum
On top of the hotel, there's a reasonable amount of street parking around Hindmarsh Sq which the hotel sits on, but it's ticketed until 8pm (from memory) and would start up again around 8am. On weekends it's a flat charge ($2.50 I think it has just gone to) for 3 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..