Additional cardholder on CBA CC

Status
Not open for further replies.

edy4eva

Been with CBA for 15+ years. On Diamond since it was introduced. Today was surprised to discover that can only have 1 additional cardholder!

It is a bit of biggie, and am seriously thinking of closing the account with them. I wondered, what gives? My AMEX allows 4 additional cardholders, ANZ plat up to 9 cardholders - no fees. But CBA only allows one and there's that annual fee (15 now, dropping to 10 soon).

Anyone here was able to get CBA to go more than 1? I swear I recall this wasn't the case few years ago.

The (annoying) solution is to get a second credit card with them and a supplementary on that one giving you two primaries and two supplementary's.

Been a long standing bug bear of mine with CBA & Westpac. NAB has a similar problem but at least supplementary holder gets a different card number. Not sure why these big banks won't do it. Common to get families sharing (& earning points on) the one account. Don't think 4 is unreasonable before have to get a corporate account.

Apart from better rewards cards, one more reason I prefer citi for credit cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back