Access to Delta Crown Room in FRA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optics

Hi,

I am travelling to Berlin via SIN/FRA and return next week. On the return trip I usually use the Delta Crown room at FRA, but a colleague told me yesterday that it is not open for QF flyers anymore. Does anyone know if this is correct? Is it all flights or just some at specific times? I am flying on QF6 on 7 Sep.

If it is not available, what other lounge can be used? I believe there is a BA lounge and a CX, but which is better/closer to the gate? I am OW Emerald and flying J.

Thanks

Dave Noble

Indeed. Qantas has ceased its agreement to use the Delta Crown Room at Frankfurt. QF now uses the CX lounge near gate E7. The BA lounge closes at 22:30 , so is not that useful if departing on QF

Dave

Optics

Dave Noble said:
Indeed. Qantas has ceased its agreement to use the Delta Crown Room at Frankfurt. QF now uses the CX lounge near gate E7. The BA lounge closes at 22:30 , so is not that useful if departing on QF

Dave
Thanks Dave. That's a pity, as the Delta Crown room was quite conveniently located, and not a bad place for a shower and drink.

NM

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Optics said:
Thanks Dave. That's a pity, as the Delta Crown room was quite conveniently located, and not a bad place for a shower and drink.
I think you will find the CX lounge almost as conveniently located (in the E gate area of Terminal 2), with very similar food/beverage and nice shower facilities.

Both CX and DL lounges are way better than the BA lounge. The CX and DL lounges cater for long-haul flights, while the BA lounge is designed for short-haul services and hence does not need showers etc.

Transform your lounge room (or any indoor space) into your own private movie theatre in just a few seconds.

Our Mini Pocket Projector is small, light and easily transportable. A must have!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Optics

NM said:
I think you will find the CX lounge almost as conveniently located (in the E gate area of Terminal 2), with very similar food/beverage and nice shower facilities.

Both CX and DL lounges are way better than the BA lounge. The CX and DL lounges cater for long-haul flights, while the BA lounge is designed for short-haul services and hence does not need showers etc.
Thanks NM. It is always interesting to try a new lounge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
starrs