Access to AMEX lounge without physical card?

Bell21

Wondering if you can get access to the AMEX lounge without having your physical AMEX Plat card on you and just use the AMEX app?

My guess is that it might work and it might not, depending on the lounge rep??

Whilst we're on it - does the same apply to the Priority Pass card? (ie, can you access just using the app)

Priority Pass is only on the app these days, I’m not sure they issue physical cards anymore

Unsure about Amex lounge. Maybe they have a way of looking you up if you don’t have the card on your person.

I received a physical PP card just a few months back but I've just used the app for access. Not sure about Amex. Last access was with the card.

Thanks everyone - I double-checked terms for AMEX and it looks like they require a physical card - thanks for reminding me re PP on the app

I received a physical PP card just a few months back but I've just used the app for access. Not sure about Amex. Last access was with the card.
Ok, interesting. I guess it differs from one bank to the next. I’ve got multiple PP’s from Banks in Singapore and they’ve all advised or already have gone to app only.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back