AA FF number on checkmytrip | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

AA FF number on checkmytrip

Status
Not open for further replies.

isdoo

Hi,

I have given my AA number to my agent. Should this appear on checkmytrip - if so where?

I can't see it - as a result, I can't see if it has been added.

Is there anyway to find out if it has been added?

Dave Noble

When you go into checkmytrip, it should have the details at the top, just under where it says "Your Travel Itinerary"

There should be an FF number entry for each carrier on the itinerary. e.g. if the itinerary includes CX,QF and BA sectors, the format should be

Traveler: MR A Passenger
Frequent flyer: British Airways - AAxxxxxx
Frequent flyer: Cathay Pacific - AAxxxxxx
Frequent flyer: Qantas Airways - AAxxxxxx

If the Frequent Flyer lines are missing, then the agent has not added the FF number to the booking correctly

Dave

isdoo

Thanks.

All my flights are Qantas - but I have given them my AA number - so this should show?

simongr

Enthusiast
Yep - exactly as DN said. Have you looked on www.checkmytrip.com?

My TA is very stubborn and refuses to add my AA number so I often need to check and change before I fly.

isdoo

I swear it wasn't there ealier. :confused:

it now says..

Traveler 1: FREDMR BLOGGS
Frequent flyer: Qantas Airways - AA4V129A3

So all looks good - thanks. :cool:

Dave Noble

Excellent; I might suggest that if that is your actual FF number , you might want to edit your post and change it to AAxxxxxx

Dave

isdoo

Don't worry - I altered it before posting ;)

Now I can start my challenge :)

JohnK

AFF Supporter
simongr said:
My TA is very stubborn and refuses to add my AA number so I often need to check and change before I fly.
As you have mentioned recently it is time for a new travel agent. :-|

Last edited:

simongr

Enthusiast
Current deal being renegotiated - mind you that might give rise to the risk of switching to BFOD but I will be exempt from that as my salary is paid from US so I get to pick and choose policies ;). Thankfully no more trips to book after tomorrow (Singapore) and the week after (Tokyo) where I have planned flights and hotels. Next trip after that is RTW to JFK,LHR and LCA next year - hotels will be booked in NY by NY team and no hotels required in LHR and LCA.

tscharke

Dave Noble said:
When you go into checkmytrip, it should have the details at the top, just under where it says "Your Travel Itinerary"

There should be an FF number entry for each carrier on the itinerary. e.g. if the itinerary includes CX,QF and BA sectors, the format should be

Traveler: MR A Passenger
Frequent flyer: British Airways - AAxxxxxx
Frequent flyer: Cathay Pacific - AAxxxxxx
Frequent flyer: Qantas Airways - AAxxxxxx

If the Frequent Flyer lines are missing, then the agent has not added the FF number to the booking correctly

Dave
with regards to checkmytrip, I'm still having reference to my platinum status for one flight only (1 out of 5 flights booked), even after getting qantas to remove my AA# and then allocating it back...

checkmytrip reads...

Frequent flyer: Qantas Airways - AAxxxxxxPLATINUM

does anybody have the foggiest idea whats going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MasonRuzgas