Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

AA Award - DUB - DPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rok

Established Member
Looking for some assistance. Will be needing to book my folks from DUB to DPS in J. Flight is not until July 2016, but I want to get stated early so I know what I need to do.

I have not been able to get anything on the AA website this morning. Anybody have any suggestions?

I might actually like to do DUB - XXX - DPS returning PER - XXX - DUB if possible.

Any AA experts?

Princess Fiona

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum 1
BA DUB-LHR-KL
MH KL-DPS
Should be possible on one award

Or EY DUB-AUH and the onwards but will need two awards

AA now allows connections on QR through Middle East to Asia so maybe MAN-DOH-DPS ? Or you might be able to use BA for a connecting flight to get DUB-LHR-DOH-DPS ?

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

The Rok

Established Member
BA DUB-LHR-KL
MH KL-DPS
Should be possible on one award

Or EY DUB-AUH and the onwards but will need two awards

AA now allows connections on QR through Middle East to Asia so maybe MAN-DOH-DPS ? Or you might be able to use BA for a connecting flight to get DUB-LHR-DOH-DPS ?

DUB-LHR-DOH-DPS sounds like a winner to me, thanks PF, I'll have to start researching that a bit more.

knasty

Is fuel surcharge levied on QR? Given the hefty surcharge on BA longhaul I'd be spending a few more points and aiming for F to make it more worthwhile if flying BA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martinmathews