A Current Affair - the usual rubbish

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by shillard, Jan 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
(Click HERE for a welcome message from our founder.)

Our site contains tons of information that is guaranteed to improve your travel experience. Be it tips on how to fly in First/Business at a reduced cost, smart ways to earn more points, the best way to use your points, cheap deals, hand-picked hotel recommendations, detailed trip reports.

We hope you find the information useful and decide to join our online community.

Joining AFF is fast, simple and ABSOLUTELY FREE - so why not join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear freeing up more space on your screen!
And you will see fewer advertisements :)

1. shillard

shillard Guest

Well, what a load of rat's bollocks.

The usual suspects - mindless plebs backed up by communists from some sheltered-workshop consumer association - having the usual whinge:
    Advertisement

"Nyah nyah nyah, last December I tried to book 6 tickets SYD-MEL for 8am Christmas eve, and the evil imperialists at Qantas wouldn't let me."

God in heaven, what a load of useless whingers. Usual bleating about having to spend x thousand over 4 years to get a return SYD-MEL flight. What a load of crap.

Here's a hint, morons, it's called a FREQUENT FLYER award scheme, because it is designed to reward FREQUENT FLYERS.

No wonder Australia is headed down the tubes, the pommie whinging gene has infested our population.

2. thadocta

thadocta Active Member

Yet another example of why I enjoy reading Scott's posts.

You coming to the BNE piss-up Scott?

Dave

3. dajop

dajop Senior Member

Jul 1, 2002
    SIN
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Mmmm.... disturbing report from Martin Distasio. Mike Moore. Frontline.

Didn't see it - haven't watched ACA in years. Was it the "sheltered workshop consumer association" or was it Richard Branson's PR Department?

4. shillard

shillard Guest

Doubt I can make it - when's it on?

5. thadocta

thadocta Active Member

21 Feb - I am flying up and back just for it. If there was a reasonable QF Club at NTL, I would even do it SYD-NTL-BNE-NTL-SYD, just for the hell of it.

(Stillwaiting for that email, by the way).

Dave