A Complete, Updated List of Fifth-Freedom Routes | Page 5 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

A Complete, Updated List of Fifth-Freedom Routes

blandy62

Looks like ET is terminating MAD-DUB by end October and will route the DUB flight via BRU (5th freedom?)

DL will terminate NRT-SIN (by september?) and NRT-MNL by march. Look like they may start ICN-MNL (5th freedom?)

Last edited:

Buzzard

AFF Supporter
No idea why but I can't access the wiki on my mobile.

Mistress

Flights
My Map
I was one of the unfortunate ones with a direct SIN to BNE flight in April. It was cancelled last night. The flight was booked on QFF points, so we rang QF platinum call line, and emirates had already transferred us onto the direct QF flight. Got the new tickets issues by QF, and even better we now get to go visit the SIN First lounge before better half looses WP status :) Interestingly when I booked these (4) tickets two weeks ago, there was no award seats available on QF, so I am glad we weren't forced to go via Sydney or else where. I do like that QF allowed us to go onto the earlier flight (well 14 hrs earlier) then being forced onto the same day flight.

fresherbill

On Thursday, the watchdog said Emirates had provided evidence to support its claims, and that CCCS had received no feedback voicing concerns.
Apparently, my submission objecting to the cancellation of the route counts as "no feedback". Tells you who really matters.

Recent Posts

AFF on Air Podcast

• British Airways Executive Club – AIR025
    Sat, 30 Nov 2019 22:53:26 AEDT
      Many Australians join Qantas Frequent Flyer by default. But even if you fly with Qantas regularly, you could benefit by using the British Airways Executive Club frequent f ...
  • Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...
  • HARS (Historic Aircraft Restoration Society) – AIR023
    Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:24:03 AEDT
      The Historic Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) boasts a collection of over 60 aircraft, including a retired Qantas 747, Super Constellation and DC-3s. John Travolta's Bo ...
  • “Hidden City” Court Case – AIR022
    Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:30:46 AEDT
      Earlier this year, German airline Lufthansa tried to sue a passenger that exploited the loophole of hidden-city ticketing by skipping the last flight on their ticket. This ...
  • Summer in Europe – AIR021
    Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:28:53 AEST
      Qantas and Virgin Australia are fighting over two rare and lucrative new landing slots for Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Meanwhile, four European airlines have gone bankrupt in ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kelcan

Currently Active Users