A bit of humour

mrs.dr.ron

Established Member
05CCD55E-6910-42B3-BBA2-B040B09044EC.thumb.jpeg.d1507b9a8e3711732d8182b5ae897de8.jpeg

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

JohnM

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
We've finally dumped the climate destroying petrol guzzling tyre destroying bush basher for a good car have we? :)

Ummm, that would be good fuel economy diesel-guzzling... 🤔 :p

The vehicle has nothing to do with me. I spotted the personalised number plate pic on the interweb. Maybe not highly funny, but credit due for originality, I thought.

TheRealTMA

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Ummm, that would be good fuel economy diesel-guzzling... 🤔 :p

The vehicle has nothing to do with me. I spotted the personalised number plate pic on the interweb. Maybe not highly funny, but credit due for originality, I thought.
Diesel? Surely you're joking Mr JohnM!

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
I was sitting at a bar one time, when I noticed that, next to me, an old drunk was hassling one of the biggest, toughest guys I’d ever seen.

The old guy was clearly blasted, and kept getting in the tough guy’s face, saying “I slept with your mother.”

Despite being huge and jacked, the tough guy just kept shrugging it off. The old guy laughed in the tough guy’s face, saying it again. “Hey, I slept with your mother.”

Then, the old man even poked him, and repeated himself, “No seriously, I slept with your mother.”

At this point, finally, the tough guy had had enough.

He grabbed the old man by his jacket and began to pull him out of the bar, yelling,

“That’s it. We’re going home, Dad. You’re drunk.”