A bit of humour | Page 291 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

A bit of humour

pjm99au

Flights
My Map
Not sure if this is funny or a bit sad. The Heritance Kandalama Sri Lanka wine list is quite extensive with a selection of wines from around the world. In the sparkling section Australia is represented by two wines. One of which is Passion Pop at AUD$80 PER bottle :rolleyes:

68B1E1A6-D993-4A77-9174-1069D5502423.jpeg

Hvr

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
Which word has 5 letters, but becomes shorter if you add 2 more?

Short.

Hvr

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
A two word joke:

Dwarf shortage.

cosi

A parishioner was in front of me coming out of church one day, and the priest was standing at the door as he always is to shake hands.
He grabbed the parishioner by the hand and pulled him aside.
The Priest said to him, "You need to join the Army of the Lord!"
The parishioner replied, "I'm already in the Army of the Lord, Father."
The Priest said, "How come I don't see you except at Christmas and Easter?"
He whispered back, "I'm in the secret service."

Bundy Bear

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
I have heard that this can cause a problem if you are staying at an overseas hotel that didn’t have toilet paper.

752DA010-D4D6-4751-86D9-601B61AA3C58.jpeg

cosi

“A labor and green paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns.”

And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist.

It's called Prison."

drron

Enthusiast
AFF Supporter
A young woman brought her fiancé home to meet her parents. After dinner, her mother told the girl's father to find out about the young man. The father invited the fiancé to his study for a talk.

"So, what are your plans?" the father asked the young man. "I am a biblical scholar," he replied "A biblical scholar, hmmm?" the father said. "Admirable, but what will you do to provide a nice house for my daughter?" I will study," the young man replied, "and God will provide for us."

"And how will you buy her a beautiful engagement ring, such as she deserves?" asked the father. "I will concentrate on my studies," the young man replied, "God will provide for us." "And children?" asked the father. "How will you support children?" "Don't worry, sir, God will provide," replied the fiancé.

The conversation proceeded like this...and each time the father questioned, the young idealist insisted that God would provide.

Later, the mother asked, "How did your talk go, honey?" The father answered, "He's a Labor voter. He has no job, he has no plans, and he thinks I'm God.

Maca44

Established Member
AFF Supporter
The reason the old criminal's new young wife could not fall pregnant is he was a safe blower

Hvr

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
I quite like whiteboards. In fact, they're remarkable.;)

AFF on Air Podcast

• British Airways Executive Club – AIR025
    Sat, 30 Nov 2019 22:53:26 AEDT
      Many Australians join Qantas Frequent Flyer by default. But even if you fly with Qantas regularly, you could benefit by using the British Airways Executive Club frequent f ...
  • Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...
  • HARS (Historic Aircraft Restoration Society) – AIR023
    Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:24:03 AEDT
      The Historic Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) boasts a collection of over 60 aircraft, including a retired Qantas 747, Super Constellation and DC-3s. John Travolta's Bo ...
  • “Hidden City” Court Case – AIR022
    Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:30:46 AEDT
      Earlier this year, German airline Lufthansa tried to sue a passenger that exploited the loophole of hidden-city ticketing by skipping the last flight on their ticket. This ...
  • Summer in Europe – AIR021
    Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:28:53 AEST
      Qantas and Virgin Australia are fighting over two rare and lucrative new landing slots for Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Meanwhile, four European airlines have gone bankrupt in ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Archemidis