5X bonus points at BigW online and Dicksmith Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGarlic

Has anyone received a postcard for the above promotion? I am unable to see if we are able to buy the wishcards online from dicksmit or big w. It would be nice if we can buy the giftcards online. Does anyone know if we can buy wishcards online thru BigW/dicksmith website Please note this is by invitation only. no sign up neccessary.

5X Bonus points

Last edited:
Note in the T&C

4. Subject to clause 4, entry is only open to American Express Cardmembers who reside in Australia, aged 18 years or over and:
  • have received a personally addressed direct mail or email invitation to enter this promotion;
  • are enrolled in the Membership Rewards Program;
  • is the Basic Cardmember of an Australian Dollar American Express Card issued by American Express Australia Limited; and
  • their Card account is in good standing, collectively referred to as "Eligible Entrants*.
8. Eligible Entrants must spend online at Big W (BIG W Online Shopping - Everyday low prices on LCD TVs, Electronics, iPods, Kids' Toys & Games, Baby Furniture, Home & Garden and lots more) and online at Dick Smith (Great deals on Apple ipods, laptops, notebooks, 3D TV, LCD and Plasma | Dick Smith Online Shopping) in order to be eligible to receive Membership Rewards Bonus Points. Bonus Points will only be awarded when Eligible Purchases are made at participating online retailers during the Promotion Period. A maximum of 25,000 Bonus Points can be earned. Please allow 8-10 weeks for Bonus Points to be credited to your account.

Yep - got the postcard today. It specifically nominated my American Express card (stated that the offer was only valid for the card ending in #####).

Yep - got the postcard today. It specifically nominated my American Express card (stated that the offer was only valid for the card ending in #####).

Yes I got one too...

Note that you are already enrolled in the promo if you get a card.

So there is actually no way to enroll. Amex have to put you in.

Nice promotion but it appears that Amex have tightened the screws on this one.

Just as well as I am all Wishcarded out until June next year....

Received the postcard here :mrgreen:

Both Dick Smith and Big W do not sell Wish/Woolies etc cards online :(

Big W has Hoyts, Village and a few others, but no Wish/Woolies cards :oops::evil:

Have not received the postcard. The inability to buy Wish / Woolies Gift cards online SIGNIFICANTLY reduces the usefulness of this promo. Still desparately trying to use up my stack of $500 Wish Gift cards I bought at the last promo. Gave 2x to my parents....:shock::eek:
Received the postcard here :mrgreen:

Both Dick Smith and Big W do not sell Wish/Woolies etc cards online :(

Big W has Hoyts, Village and a few others, but no Wish/Woolies cards :oops::evil:

It's SLIGHTLY useful for a few Xmas presents either for myself and a few others... but that's about it!

Re: You can get gift cards online

You can get gift cards online from DS link down bottom page and look like wish one is there..

Now is it possible to buy recharge phone vouchers online ???

Re: You can get gift cards online

You can get gift cards online from DS link down bottom page and look like wish one is there..

You don't actually buy them online from DS. If you follow that link you will end up at the Woolworths group gift card site.

Hmm, and Priority CLub Shopping are offering me a bonus for online shopping, including Dick Smith. Hmm, what to buy.....

Just got an e-mail about this:

You're already enrolled to start earning Bonus Points. All you need to do is spend online at Big W or Dick Smith with your American Express Card ending in xx_xx.

Shame you can't use Click & Collect, as the payment for that is done in store.

Just got an e-mail about this:

You're already enrolled to start earning Bonus Points. All you need to do is spend online at Big W or Dick Smith with your American Express Card ending in xx_xx.

Shame you can't use Click & Collect, as the payment for that is done in store.
I got it as both an email and snail mail today.

Have not received the postcard. The inability to buy Wish / Woolies Gift cards online SIGNIFICANTLY reduces the usefulness of this promo. Still desparately trying to use up my stack of $500 Wish Gift cards I bought at the last promo. Gave 2x to my parents....:shock::eek:

Don't forget that if your wish cards are due to expire (particularly if you have a big stash :)... you can just use them to buy new Wish cards... with another year before they expire. Woolies don't bat an eyelid when you do this, although I have always made at least a small purchase as well.... so much better than spending on things you don't really need, just to use them up before expiry.

Don't forget that if your wish cards are due to expire (particularly if you have a big stash :)... you can just use them to buy new Wish cards... with another year before they expire. Woolies don't bat an eyelid when you do this, although I have always made at least a small purchase as well.... so much better than spending on things you don't really need, just to use them up before expiry.

Hmmm I just found a stash of mine due to expire in a few days!

So how do you buy more ? Just pay for a new card with the old card I assume ?

Hmmm I just found a stash of mine due to expire in a few days!

So how do you buy more ? Just pay for a new card with the old card I assume ?

What I have done is just purchased new wish cards, and paid for them (along with my grocery item/s), with my old Wish card - couldn't be easier....

Hi Has anyone made a purchase and got the bonus *5 points as well yet... I just got normal points or do we have wait 8 - 10 weeks.

And how can we get the bonus prize in our Christmas stocking, if it drawn on 29th Dec?

Considering the last debacle with Dick Smith points, I wouldn't expect to see them for many months, if at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back