5000 bonus points offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

snufl

Mr Snufl has received an offer from Amex. Spend $5000 between 1st Nov & 31st Jan, receive 5000 bonus points. He has an Amex Gold Charge Card 1:1 ff points.

He used to put all his spending on that card but recently I got him a supplementary Amex Maximiser card 1:1.5 ff points. So his spending using the Charge Card has dropped a lot. We are trying to work out whether this is targetted because of that or if other Amex cards will get the same offer. So far I haven't got anything for the Maximiser. Anyone else get this offer and what type of Amex card?

I have a gold amex charge card with Ascent rewards program and havent had this offer. I have pushed about 15K (personal spend) through the card in the past couple of months. No bonus offers have been umm offered :(

Nothing for me either. I have the standard gold credit card that Amex flog off to members of professional associations and no bonus offer yet which is a shame because I need to spend $5000 on the card before the end of January.

Haven't received this offer either but I only have a Gold Amex credit card. It is a shame really as I will be spending more than $5000 by the end of January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back