500 points for receiving the newsletter online | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

500 points for receiving the newsletter online

Status
Not open for further replies.

arun

QF is offering 500 points for opting to receive the FF newsletter by email.
Considering the cost of printing and mailing, I would have expected at least 1000 points. Anyway, 500 is better than nothing.

swissbignose

The question is what about the poor people (like me) who had already opted to save QANTAS lots of money by electing to receive the on-line newsletter?

I think we should get double!

:)

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
The question is what about the poor people (like me) who had already opted to save QANTAS lots of money by electing to receive the on-line newsletter?
:( My sentiments exactly. :evil:

Rick93

Established Member
AFF Supporter
If you had already opted for receiving the newsletter by email..... simply go back and RE - ENTER. I did, and got a confirmation email, that I was now in the draw for the $50K of airfares, and will get the 500 points !

regards,

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
If you had already opted for receiving the newsletter by email..... simply go back and RE - ENTER. I did, and got a confirmation email, that I was now in the draw for the $50K of airfares, and will get the 500 points !
Thanks Gordon. I'll try it and let you all know how I get on :!:

icemann

I did that too. :) I found out about it when I printed a statement off and changed my details back to 'post FF newsletter', plus my better half's.

Change them back on 2/6, with my better half's, 500 for her, 500 for me. :)

Sweet. Got the confirmation email

swissbignose

I've worked out that we don't actually need to do anything if we've already preselected the on-line newsletter. QFF will "pay" the bonus irrespective of whether it was done before the offer or after the offer.

It's all good!

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
I've worked out that we don't actually need to do anything if we've already preselected the on-line newsletter. QFF will "pay" the bonus irrespective of whether it was done before the offer or after the offer.
I guess the other advantage in going into the site and changing things around is that when you update you get an entry in the contest to win $50,000 of Qantas flights :!:
Could be worth changing things a few times just to get entries :D

The web could be your ticket to the world with a chance to win $50,000 of Qantas flights*, simply by entering or updating your e-mail address in your Profile before 15 August 2003.

Rick93

Established Member
AFF Supporter
I've got the feeling, that Qantas will filter multiple entries out.
You'll probably only get the one shot at it!
Get a ticket in the $2. Jackpot Lottery!! Over $10M now!!! Now, that'll buy a few airfares!!!!

regards,

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Gordon,

You are probably right about the filtering, however it only takes a few seconds so it's probably worth the effort in case they don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

AFF on Air Podcast

• Summer in Europe – AIR021
    Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:28:53 AEST
      Qantas and Virgin Australia are fighting over two rare and lucrative new landing slots for Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Meanwhile, four European airlines have gone bankrupt in ...
  • Are Loyalty Programs a Scam? – AIR020
    Sat, 21 Sep 2019 08:36:18 AEST
      The ACCC recently released a damning draft report into Australian loyalty schemes, calling out practices that it says may shock consumers and putting loyalty program opera ...
  • Air Chathams – AIR019
    Sat, 07 Sep 2019 16:41:06 AEST
      With less than two weeks until the upcoming Qantas Frequent Flyer changes, now is the time to make any last-minute Classic Flight Reward bookings! In this episode, Matt ch ...
  • Project Sunrise – AIR018
    Sat, 24 Aug 2019 16:12:31 AEST
      Later this year, Qantas will decide which aircraft it will use to operate non-stop flights from the east coast of Australia to London and New York - a feat it aims to achi ...
  • Choosing a Rewards Program – AIR017
    Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:32:24 AEST
      If you're new to the world of frequent flyer points - or moving to a new country - it can be difficult to know where to start. In this episode, Matt discusses the consider ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcmanimm