40K Aquire Pts - Westpac BusinessChoice Rewards Credit Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke to Westpac - they have no knowledge of 40K promo - as far as they are concerned 20K bonus pts applicable to Westpac Business Choice Rewards Credit Card.

Spoke to Q - was advised this email went to all Aquire Members who do not currently hold a Westpac Business Choice Rewards Credit Card and YES if you apply before Jan 5, 2015 - are successful and make an eligible purchase then YES you will receive 40K Aquire pts.

Just been approved so once the pts posted and transferred I will cancel with the normal sob story about dilution of value of QF FF pts and will see if we can get it refunded - nothing ventured nothing gained.

FWIW after several calls to Westpac / Acquire I am still waiting for bonus pts to post.
yeah im still waiting to get my points. i got the card early jan and the annual fee waived over the phone. might have to call up and complain and get them to check the recordings?. how long did you guys have to wait to get the points?

I am still waiting for pts - will definitely be cancelling after they land in Aquire and are transferred across to QFF. Just an absurd experience IMHO.

Wish I had seen this before I applied for the card last week, lol
Also the card can be had for free (no annual fee for life) if your an existing Westpac business customer as part of the business essentials package.
Another thing Aquire is now only a one-of joining fee of $89 and not an annual fee anymore (which is waived) when getting this card.
But still unsure if you get rewards from the ato? Can anyone confirm this?

Cannot confirm ATO pts but can confirm getting the bonus pts for this promo was a NIGHTMARE - so many calls to Westpac and Aquire - each ducking and denying the bonus pts was their responsibility - I only signed up for the bonus pts and the process was so horrific it gave an easy out when I did indeed cancel.

you get the package when you have a Westpac business one transaction account ($10p/m), business cash reserve account and online banking.
After that your entitled to the card for free, you can also take advantage of flat rate merchant services etc.
MyBusiness Solutions, Business banking value bundle | Westpac Business
its also worth noting that you can get the other Westpac business rewards cards for no fees either including the platinum.

edit: also I named it incorrectly its the "my business solutions"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back