35% Bonus on Hotel Points Transfer to BA Avios | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

35% Bonus on Hotel Points Transfer to BA Avios

TonyHancock

OK it is not as good as it used to be, but what is these days? BA is offering a 35% bonus on points transfers from hotel programs. For those who have endured the great Amex points devaluation this is the opportunity to have a small win. (That is if you had your Amex points doubled.) It is time to transfer Amex to Marriott to BA. (Well it is for me anyway!!!)

I just keep saying to myself that 360k in Amex points equals 270k in Avios. (OK it is actually 720k in Amex points but the one off doubling of Amex points just before the devaluation makes it 360k if you get my drift.)

RooFlyer

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Looks like they employ the same non-proofreader as Qantas:
Collect with the following hotel’s own programmes and convert to Avios to boost your balance and get closer to rewards with us.

drron

Enthusiast
Unfortunately I transferred 120000 Bonvoy points to BA 3 weeks ago.But then it was to book the award seats I got this Monday.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertage64