$20 Changi Airport Voucher | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

$20 Changi Airport Voucher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho Really

Flights
My Map
Have a Changi Airport Dollars $SGD20 Cosmetics & Perfumes and Liquor & Tobacco voucher to be used by end of March 2017. Anyone who would like it please PM me asap.

Cheers

Ho Really

Flights
My Map
No worries annielee. Got back yesterday. Time a bit tight. Hopefully can still help someone.

Cheers

vitagen

Established Member
I got a 2 hr stopover any advice is it worth lining up (I did half an hr last time and gave up) or go to tpr??

Ho Really

Flights
My Map
Voucher arrived at PO Box today thank you very much Ho Really - by 8am morrow will be spent - thanks again.
Good to hear Cruiser Elite! Aussie Post is very slack. I asked whether it would get to you by Friday and the lady sales assistant said to make sure go Priority. So the extra 50 cents on top of the normal $1.00 postage helped, but 5 days Adelaide to Melbourne to a PO Box is pathetic! Hope others take not of this. Anyway enjoy.

Yes you need to buy your alcohol 90 minutes prior departure. I stuffed up by being lazy in the KrisFlyer Gold Lounge in T3. Realised I had 55 minutes so made it to the Sony Electronics Store (Transit North Terminal 3) and bought two Sony 5000mAh Portable Chargers. They have a special "Buy one ($SGD55.14) and get a second one free". Used my other voucher for these so cost all up $SGD35.15.

Hopefully Changi Airport will reintroduce the vouchers from April 1 for another 12 months. Just waiting for news. Maybe Cruiser Elite you'll let us know.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SARATH

Currently Active Users