1k QFF for spending $30 at Terry White Chemists | Page 4 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

1k QFF for spending $30 at Terry White Chemists

Captain Halliday

Established Member
No points on meds though, as mentioned by our colleague above.
Moot point if you just want to save $ and its too troublesome to go far away to get to a CW.
Yes, I should have been clearer. Sorry.

While Mrs H discovered the price matching on meds, if the price matching applies across all stock, it might make TW viable as a points earning location on the non-med items.

sudoer

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Will report back when the points arrive - supposedly they do a sweep once every 30 days.
Not complaining but I received 1146 points today, when I was only expecting 1104. (1k sign-up + $52 x 2)

Logged into my transaction history to find I've somehow also got 3219 points with some random debits and credits on my statement over the last few days. Wonder if I'll get another sweep next month! 🤞

TerryWhite.png

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Offer seems to have changed. Now get 1000 QFF points just for signing up. No need to spend. Offer ends Feb 2.

Get a further 1000 QFF points if you spend $30 (some exclusions) within 90 days of signing up.

Terms:

"To earn Qantas Points with TerryWhite Chemmart you must be a member of TerryWhite Chemmart REWARDS and link your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. TerryWhite Chemmart REWARDS terms and conditions apply. Members will earn 2 Qantas Points for every $1 spent excluding dispensary and prescription items and baby formulas at participating pharmacies. Points will be awarded to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account up to 45 days from purchase. *New TerryWhite Chemmart REWARDS members will earn 1,000 bonus Qantas Points when they join and spend $30 or more in one transaction within 90 days of joining. TerryWhite Chemmart REWARDS terms and conditions apply."

Awarded today:

Mon 17 Feb 2020 TERRYWHITE CHEMMART 16-FEB-2020 1,000

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spot23