15% bonus on AMEX Velocity cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooingchicken

Just got a mail out,

15% points bonus on the Amex Velocity cards in November, from the basic to the plat cards.
Mentions for being a loyal customer etc. not sure if targeted or not

I received the same today. How is loyalty measured? I've only had a Velocity Escape card for a few months. :D

Except for paying for Virgin flights and the odd statement credit promo, I use my NAB Velocity Premium card when I can by by Amex, since it gives me 1.5 points per dollar. My son has an additional card on my account though, and he puts a few dollars through it.

There are six purchases showing on my account so far this month, but no bonus points for any of them.

What's everyone else (who received the same postcard) seeing?

So today I can see the points that were credited as per the usual statement cycle, but there's also another entry giving me 15% on top of those ("2014 November Amex Escape Card 15% Bonus"). This seems at odds with the postcard, which clearly states that the bonus applies only to purchases made between the 1st and 30th of November. Maybe there's still another 15% bonus to come? :confused:

I want this for Qantas. They had it this time last year.

Got an email today - 15% bonus for Qantas 19 Nov - 30 Nov. goes up to 20% in the unlikely event you have 300k+ points to convert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back