13K QFF points for every Asian hotel booking over $1000 - book by Aug 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy to install and operate, this 10 in 1 lens kit can be used on your Smartphone.

The kit includes a 198 degree fisheye lens, 0.63x wide angle lens, 15x Macro lens, a super wide angle lens, 0.36X , 2x telephoto lens , Kaleidoscope Lens plus a circular polariser lens, star filter lens, flow filter lens.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

k_sheep

Established Member
Gee that's a lot of points ... but an awful lot of $$ for Asia! Easy to do in SIN or HKG though I guess.

Pleb Status

Established Member
You are paying up to 20% more than you have to if you book through QF (Ratestogo has a 20% off deal at the moment for some of the same hotels QF are advertising). So as a minimum, you could be paying about AUD200 for the 10000 QFFP bonus (or about AUD0.02/pt).

k_sheep

Established Member
Plus you wouldn't get the status benefits for most of the chains if booked through third party.

Awesom Andy

Established Member
Gee that's a lot of points ... but an awful lot of $$ for Asia! Easy to do in SIN or HKG though I guess.

Most people only stay 2 or 3 nights in these cities, so I can't see this being a popular promotion.

boomy

Bugger I just missed out! Recently made a pre-payed booking on the hotel website and after checking QF I saw it's similar price :(

JohnK

Veteran Member
Hope someone makes some use of the promotion.

If I spend $500 at the one hotel then I have stayed close to a week if not more. I get bored staying in the one place that long. Too many other places to try out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Currently Active Users