13K QFF points for every Asian hotel booking over $1000 - book by Aug 19 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

13K QFF points for every Asian hotel booking over $1000 - book by Aug 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

k_sheep

Established Member
Gee that's a lot of points ... but an awful lot of $$ for Asia! Easy to do in SIN or HKG though I guess.

Pleb Status

Established Member
You are paying up to 20% more than you have to if you book through QF (Ratestogo has a 20% off deal at the moment for some of the same hotels QF are advertising). So as a minimum, you could be paying about AUD200 for the 10000 QFFP bonus (or about AUD0.02/pt).

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

boomy

Bugger I just missed out! Recently made a pre-payed booking on the hotel website and after checking QF I saw it's similar price :(

JohnK

Veteran Member
Hope someone makes some use of the promotion.

If I spend $500 at the one hotel then I have stayed close to a week if not more. I get bored staying in the one place that long. Too many other places to try out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowey71