Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

10 pts / $ for Qantas Vouchers - Back for Xmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

gusty

Has it started earlier than normal this year? From now until December 31.

Christmas | Qantas

T&C's:
You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn points for Qantas flight voucher purchases. Membership and points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee applies. Offer valid for all flight voucher purchases made at qantas.com from 0.01am (AEDT) 10 November 2014 to 23.59pm (AEDT) 31 December 2014. Members must include their Frequent Flyer number when purchasing vouchers. Qantas Points may take up to 8 weeks to be credited to your account.
~Qantas Flight Gift Vouchers are redeemable for one-way or return Qantas domestic or international travel departing Australia. Valid for bookings within 12 months of the voucher issue date. Only one voucher can be redeemed per booking Please read full terms and conditions when you select your voucher.

opusman

Nice spotting. I wonder if they have fixed the problems they had processing the bonus points last year.

blackcat20

Enthusiast
Good news. Hopefully there will be no issues with points crediting this time.

opusman

A question if anyone knows the answer; I have a flight reservation that is on hold (not yet ticketed). Does anyone know if I bought a gift voucher now, whether I would be able to apply it to the existing booking? Or can vouchers only be used to create a new booking?

JohnK

Veteran Member
Good to see the bonus points on vouchers back again.

markis10

Veteran Member
A question if anyone knows the answer; I have a flight reservation that is on hold (not yet ticketed). Does anyone know if I bought a gift voucher now, whether I would be able to apply it to the existing booking? Or can vouchers only be used to create a new booking?

Would need to be a new booking.

suttonzach

Can these only be redeemed when booking directly thru Qantas or can you also use them via a third-party booking agent (e.g. Amex Travel)?

The Qantas Premier Platinum Card delivers up to 100k Qantas Points, 75 bonus Status Credits, complimentary lounge invitations and travel insurance. All this with a reduced first-year annual fee of $199.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

defurax

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1
Nice! I don't know how many vouchers I will buy this year..I usually get tired after 10 transactions (I don't have the same level of dedication displayed by some members in the Bankwest thread :p).
I can't wait for this thread to still be active next July:rolleyes:

SQ421

Man the points are attractive, but the vouchers are useless to me as most my fares are bought outside AU. Maybe I can start buying vouchers for people here :p

deejo77

Great Xmas presents for those hard to buy people.....yes I hope the IT side of it runs better but will see

civinod

Interesting change (I think)

It appears you can change the recipient at time of using the voucher. Was this the same previously?

Qantas
LT Silver
Yes, I did that myself last year. I phoned QF and they said 'no'. But, I had advice from AFF to justs do the booking and change the name at the end.
Interesting change (I think)

It appears you can change the recipient at time of using the voucher. Was this the same previously?

benjy

Glad this is happening again. I am planning on buying a voucher to contribute towards airfares for my trip to Europe next year :D

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Nice to see them starting early. Maybe QF needs the cash to return to that profit AJ was referring to a while ago. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle7153