Would anyone be interested in a AFF "Centurion Members" Dinner / Drinks night?

Are AFF Centurion Members keen for a Centurion Dinner / Drinks night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

haydensydney

Established Member
I don't think one has been attempted previously? Could arrange a dinner in SYD or MEL.

My partner and I would be keen. We could also attempt to get representation from Centurion Amex to join also.

Thoughts?

Nice one Homer.

How many Centurion cardholders are there on AFF anyway - 10 maybe?

I don't think one has been attempted previously? Could arrange a dinner in SYD or MEL.

My partner and I would be keen. We could also attempt to get representation from Centurion Amex to join also.

Thoughts?

i'm in hayden.
perhaps we can have the concierge arrange everything, including coordinating everything with the aff members so you don't have to do all the work? we can see how they do.

How many Centurion cardholders are there on AFF anyway - 10 maybe?

There used to be only a few of us admitting to it but there seem to be a lot more now and I think that Amex growing the user base has something to do with it. I'd say you're in the ballpark with 10. Many will have partners so that will almost double the potential audience I would think.

I vote for SYD but happy with MEL too as I haven't been down there this year and it's always nice to visit.

Do you have any potential venues in mind?

Damn, I might have accepted had I known I was going to get a dinner invite out of it!

Wife's over half way through her pregnancy - she already said she's not flying anywhere. Don't think she would appreciate me going without her though. :).

(An amex should shout the drinks).

This will be my first 'meet' with AFF. Completely dependent of viability of dates, count me in...

Very good.

I was thinking of early November, prior to Xmas party season but after Melbourne cup. Of course, this can be up for discussion.

Presumably Saturday night would be better for members so the following dates are looking good:

Saturday 5 November
Saturday 12 November
Saturday 19 November

Does anyone know who the Amex rep is on this board? It could be good to engage them in on the planning process to see what they recommend and if they can do anything special for this very special group ;)

I'm thinking somewhere nice but relaxed. I wouldn't think that an Aria degustation would be on our collective hit list :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back