Woolworths Rewards Targeted offers | Page 219 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Woolworths Rewards Targeted offers

p--and--t

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
It doesn’t appear so, the email has no activation link or mention of activation in the T&Cs. Some screenshots for reference:
View attachment 217128 View attachment 217129
Do you know whether these status points get added to the lIfetime accumulation as well as annual?

If its just annual, probably not worth much for me, but if added to lifetime accumulation, then I'd probably for it (even if it is only 50 points).

Jacques Vert

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Red
The T & Cs list loyalty bonuses and a couple of other things that they are not eligible for; lifetime status is not on that list. In addition, a number of points blogs have stated that they will count towards lifetime status. That's good enough for me (although I haven't seen it specifically written by QF that they do count towards lifetime).

Last edited:

Dave Griffin

Meh - not so bad
5x all your shop - not just the meat

Interesting that the wole family just got new accounts recently- and two of them are getting heaps - the other 4 crickets....

drron

Enthusiast
I think it is a good offer as it is the first I have had this year.
Mrsdrron hasn't had an offer in over 2 months.fortunately she has one of my cards so can get this offer.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdamBart